Front of House - Wait Staff
We are looking for superstar wait staff to join our small but happy team here in Wanaka. We offer good rates of pay, flexible hours (full time, part time, job share options…) & a free meal each day. We value experienced staff – but we can also train you, no problem.
Sound like you? Then get in touch…
Email us your your CV or come in and see us to drop it in…we can make you a coffee!
We are looking for a Duty Manager to join our tight knit and friendly team here at Francesca’s Italian Kitchen, Wanaka.
Responsibilities involve the following:
- Checking stock levels of items required by front of house and placing orders as needed -beer, soft drinks, wine, kegs, gas, bar stuff, consumables, coffee supplies etc…learning digital systems in the process (Jolt, Loaded…)
- Assisting with the running of all front of house operations
- Taking charge of the front of house as required
- Keeping excellent communication between front of house and kitchen
- Training, supervising, assisting and motivating other front of house staff members in the performance of their duties
- Being attentive to customers at all times and knowledgable about all food and beverage offered on our menu
- Maintaining a current Duty Manager’s Licence at all times
- Complying with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Host Responsibility Policy at all times.
We offer great remuneration + incentives. Please email us your CV to apply.
We are looking for someone to oversee all aspects of Francesca’s Italian Kitchens day to day running. You will be provided with support from the owners in learning all systems – and we would encourage you to be creative and make them even better! This is a salaried position with very good remuneration for the right candidate based on prior managerial experience, which is essential for this role.
If this sounds like you, get in touch and we will send through a job description to you.
Go on! You can do it!
Francesca’s Italian Kitchen is looking for an experienced head chef to run our small but delicious kitchen! This position would lend itself to an adventurous, hardworking individual with 2 to 3 years plus experience, to work and live in stunning Wanaka.
This is a long term position requiring you to oversee the kitchen operation while working alongside the team. General management of the kitchen and kitchen staff – maintaining good energy in the kitchen as well as rostering, costing, ordering and invoicing (using well known kitchen IT systems – easily learnt).
To be successful you must be a hard working individual who is reliable and committed with a “hands on” leadership style. Someone who has a passion for Italian food.
You must have people management skills, excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
You will be managing kitchen processes and leading a team that is committed to surpassing customer expectations.
Your job is to ensure consistency is maintained and retain our reputation for delivering authentic Italian food. We are a tight knit team and we all jump in where needed, especially in the busy times.
We offer a great work/life balance, 45+ hours per week, plus staff meals, an ongoing attainable incentive bonus and a great team environment.
We are offering competitive renumeration (dependent on experience level + the possibility of room only accommodation for the first month of employment while you find your feet). Start date would be as soon as possible.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and adhere to all government mandates. Email your expressions of interest & CV to us.